OK everybody does web design nowadays. That bloke down the pub does it. Your 12 year old nephew does it. Even your nan’s built a site. No biggie.
The problem is, well, just look at it! It’s hideous! Practically anybody can learn the code or adapt a WordPress template. But should they?
Our avowed mission at Aardvark is to fill the web with loveliness. Great sites that work how you want, breath-taking visuals, effortless copy (that doesn’t spam for seo, seo, seo, spam) and sharp functionality.
• We only ever charge cost price for hosting.
• If you want a site you can adapt and change yourself, we’ll use one of the proprietary systems so you can take it to another provider if you wish.
• We sign over all intellectual ownership to the client
• We’ll train you on how to change it yourself for free.
• And we don’t charge for support.
And if you can find a fairer web deal than that in Kent, we’ll buy the designer a pint.